We would like to invite you to meet The
Goat City along a Multicultural Route linking us back
to the times of Lublin Region flourishing, when it was
a mixture of cultures, religions and customs of nations
inhabiting the Region: the Jews, the Poles, the Ukrainians,
The Romes, the Tartars and the Germans.
Unfortunately occupation, holocaust and *** put an end
to this extraordinary rich world.
Let us try to discover what is left until these days.
You will be presented to a large piece
of the culture and history not only of Lublin. The trip
is organized with a guide.
1. The statue of Lublin Union and The Litewski Square
2. The Evangelic-Augsburg Church for invocation of The
3. The Lubormirskis Castle and the nearby ones: of Czartoryskis
4. Former Greek Orthodox Church
5. The building Trading School of A. and J. Vetters
and a nearby former Bernardian church for invocation
of St. Paul, The New City Hall and 14th century Cracow
6. The Cathedral Square with the Cathedral and Trinity
7. The Old Square/The Old Theatre, The Basilica of Fathers
Dominicans, Square "Po Farze"
8. The Grodzka Gate and a visit to the Theatre NN- Grodzka
9. Castle Hill/Castle/ Holy Trinity Chapel with unique
Russian-Byzantine murals - monument classified as O
by UNECSO, Museum,
10. Obelisk in token of remembrance of The Great Synagogue
11. Orthodox church
12. Hill 'Czwartek'
You are very much invited to explore our city in your
own way, to loiter around recesses and alleys of Lublin
Old Town. Maybe you would manage to reach what is so
untouchable or experience something that still exists
here although a little faded and bitten by the tooth
of time like the photographs presented.